Monday, April 26, 2010

Baby Girl

Today was our 20 week appointment! I think it is amazing all of the things doctors can see these days with technology. The doctor can answer so many questions by just looking at an ultra-sound machine...its incredible! Everything is looking healthy and right on target. I'm getting more and more excited to pass by the date that we lost our little boys by. It will just be that much more relaxed, not worrying as much about how our little girl is doing. We are sure it is a girl. Confidant enough to pick out clothes, names and colors. We had a gender check done a few weeks ago and the ultra-sound tech was positive it was a girl. Then today we asked the doctor to double check, and we got some great 'girl' photos. Trevor and I are so excited to meet our little girl! So far this pregnancy has been really easy. Last time I was pregnant I got through the nauseous stage and pretty much jumped to the third trimester stage. I grew so fast that I was dealing with all of the uncomforts of being big and stretching everywhere - with lots of pressure! I didn't know the difference then. Now I feel like I am really small and this second trimester is great! I hardly feel pregnant sometimes...but I have the reassurance of a little pregnant belly and those tiny kicks and movements. Trevor and I are having so much fun!



We are confidant that she won't come out looking like a monkey...even though her profile looks somewhat like that...



The GIRL shot!



This one I think is really cute. On the left side of the picture are her hands covering up her eyes and forehead. If you look close you can see her little nose and mouth underneath her hands, more in the middle of the picture. She is such a cutie!


Besides the baby stuff....I can't wait for Trevor to graduate next week! Every day is that much closer!!!!!

7 comments:

Christy said...

I'm so happy for you!

Tiffany said...

Yay!! I'm glad everything is going so well. You two are going to be amazing parents!

Sister Michelle Summerhays said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you both! And she won't look like a monkey - Katelyn had similar ultrasound pictures and came out very human-looking ;)

ennlee said...

Cute ultra-sound pictures! She looks like a cutie! I'm glad the pregnancy is going well! Yeah, Max looked kind of weird in his ultra-sound pictures too which also made me worry but it turns out they look nothing like in their ultra-sound pictures so you have nothing to worry about. haha

Jen said...

This is so wonderful. I am just so happy for you guys. You both are seriously so amazing. I love it.

Megane said...

what cute ultra sound pics! Congrats to you 2 for having a baby girl, we are soooo excited to meet her someday.
(p.s - tell Trevor he is a bum for not calling to tell his own sis what you are having!!!) kind of j/k
hope things keep going well for you!

gini said...

Yay! Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting! I'm so excited and happy for you both!!