Thursday, March 25, 2010

Photo Tag

I was tagged by Amelia and Jen on the photo tag. The rules go as follows:

Rules:
1. Open your first photo folder
2. Scroll to the 10th photo
3. Post the photo and the story behind it
4. Tag 5 or more people



So this photo was taken back when Trevor and I celebrated our first anniversary together - May 16th! (its coming up again) We actually did save part of the top of our wedding cake to eat on our anniversary. We had eaten small bits of it throughout the first year - because it was just so dang good! I've really never had a cake that good! Surprisingly it still tasted good and rich a year later. I know that sounds gross, but we had a lot of fun with it! We went back up to Park City where we had our honeymoon. Marrying Trevor was, without a doubt, the best decision that I have ever made!

I now tag Heather Richards, Chrisy Keddington, Ennlee Fuller, Suzy Bean and Haley Summerhays. Have fun girls!

No comments: