Sunday, October 17, 2010

Another little tid bit

I forgot to tell about a few cool events in our lives the last time I posted on here.

After several months of trying to schedule it, Trevor was finally able to go para-gliding! He loved it. He went tandem at the point of the mountain with a company called "Cloud 9". It was fantastic. Ainsley and I watched him from below. He said that they started out nice and slow and hugged the side of the mountain. As soon as the guy that was taking Trevor up could tell that Trevor was comfortable, he went faster, did the flips in the sky and headed out further away from the mountain. When Trevor landed he had a big grin on his face. If he had all the money and time in the world, I am sure that he would have already gone out and bought the equipment and the lessons to start doing para-gliding on his own.





I failed to mention before about how my grandparents got to be here for Ainsley's birth and a few weeks afterwards. They live in Texas, and are unable to come to a lot of big family events. I was so blessed to have my grandparents around for when Ainsley was born. We were able to get this 4 generational picture of us girls. In the picture is Ainsley and I, my sister Jennifer and her baby girl Lydia, my Mom and my Grandma Roark.


1 comment:

Christy said...

That looks like a blast!