Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Kyson and Timothy on Aug. 1, 2009

Trevor and I are proud and extremely privileged parents of Timothy Trevor Schow and Kyson Gary Schow. They were born on Aug. 1, 2009. Unfortunately they didn't have the ability to survive on their own, outside of the womb. They were born and passed away around 3:00 pm on Saturday. Trevor and I are experiencing the feelings of losing our little boys - but we are only saddened because we know we have to wait longer than a few months now to raise and hold our sons. We have to wait years, instead of months. We know for a surety that we will be able to do everything parents are privileged to do, only we will get to do them after we are resurrected with our sons. We know that they will be helping our family as it grows for years to come. Trevor and I feel extremely blessed to know them as we did. We felt their strong personalities early on in pregnancy and we have felt extremely close to them during and since these events have happened. We know that they have been put hard to work on an important mission together for our Heavenly Father. We are so proud that they are called to work in the greatest cause and are needed for the work and glory of our Heavenly Father. We love them with all our heart. It is amazing to realize how fast and automatic the feelings of parenthood come while we were able to hold our babies. The pride, the protection, the love is more than I can ever explain or have ever felt before. I expect that love and these feelings to grow stronger for them over the years and expand as our family eventually grows even more. The plan of salvation has never meant so much to our souls. Our testimony of that has grown tremendously. Thank you all for the support and love and prayers that we feel.

14 comments:

Sister Michelle Summerhays said...

Kristine and Trevor, I am so sorry. You both have so much faith and hope and I really admire that! We are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

Erin Spenc said...

I'm so sorry! You'll be in our prayers. There's really nothing I can do or say, but I'm glad you two have each other to rely on in this hard time.
Good luck.
Love you guys!

The Richards said...

We are so sorry. What a shock. What strength you both have and a powerful testimony. Your post was so touching and strengthening to me. We're thinking and praying for you.

Wes said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. You are both such great examples of faith in our Heavenly Father's plan. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

Megane said...

you both are amazing and I am sure your other future children will be too! and that Kyson and Timothy are amazing also as they live with their Father in Heaven now! You two are in my thoughts and prayers.
we love you both!

Dean Family said...

Kristine and Trevor,
I have so much love for you both. I am amazed at your faith. Your post shows just how wonderful of parents you are. If you need anything we are here for you. You will always be in our prayers.
Love you both!

Paula said...

Oh Kristine and Trevor...I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to you... Thank goodness for the gospel, we are so blessed. I love you guys and will surely keep you in my prayers. You are so strong.

Whitney said...

Kristine and Trevor,
We are so sorry to hear about your loss. We are so lucky to have the knowledge that we do, to know that families are FOREVER. You're faith during this hard time is an inspiration to us! You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Whitney and Kyle Hawkins

Blue said...

You are both such amazing parents and we know that Kyson and Timothy are so proud of you both and the faith that you have. There is no way to express how much we love you and want you to know how much we felt the Spirit yesterday. We know without any doubt those sweet little boys have a special mission and await the time that you will all be together again.

Sydney said...

Kristine and Trevor,
I am so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Syd and Brandon

Steve and Stacy Harbie said...

I am so sorry, this broke my heart. You have such a strong testimony and I will always look up to you. You will be in our prayers and we love you guys!

Jonny and Haley said...

What a beautiful message you and your boys have given us. You are an amazing family and we love you!

Ryan and Lori Jones said...

I am so sorry, my heart is breaking for you and Trevor but atleast you know that your boys are perfect and they only needed a body. I know that you will be with them again. I love you.

Eva said...

We miss you guys! After all your help moving we owe you some fondue!