Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Well...news is getting around. Trevor and I are now expecting twins! We are completely shocked, overwhelmed, excited, blessed and have no idea what to expect! But we are still very excited. We don't know if they are boys or girls yet - but they are identical - so either two boys or two girls are coming on their way! Don't ask me what our plans are for the next year, because I really don't know - we are going to take it how it comes. I'm feeling pretty good, as long as I eat and sleep... Trevor is putting up with a lot and accepting a dirtier house for a little bit. I hope that the dirty house will change when school gets out in 2 days!!!!! He has been a huge help and is still squeezing in work and classes. We are both excited about the new car we bought yesterday (one of the many unexpected changes we need to accomodate for with 2 on the way). Anyways, the picture above is me at 10 1/2 weeks along. If we can figure out a way to put the ultra-sounds on here, we will. And maybe we'll get around to taking a picture of the SUV!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahh... my dad told me he heard YOUR dad talking about it, and I am SOOOO excited for you! I'm actually kind of speechless, keep me updated! Miss you!